Friday, November 12, 2010

Who Am I

Who am I
A small as well as big question. Small for those who have already realised and identified. Big for those who are still in quest of it.  A thought arises that who had already identified and experienced it, need not say anything about it. Simply they stay in that state. But what about the people who are in quest of it. Our epics and puranas says that a person whom we call sadguru who had already experienced this can easily make the person in quest of this to experience the same. For which we need to follow the path of the master.

Now the question arises how can we believe in the master, so that we can follow the master to have the end result of knowing thyself, because the human mind always expects some proof that the master really knows and can make me know myself. A simple looking but difficult task. I dont know myself and I dont believe in the master and I dont have the knowledge to guage whether the master is really experienced or not.  So I am struck up at this point.

The first thing I need to have strong faith and belief in my master, then I can simply follow him, just like a small monkey attaches itself to its mother.  So the entire responsibility is on the mother monkey to take care of the child, so here also the master is going to take care about the little monkey.

The second thing once I have developed faith  in my master, I have to traverse in the path shown by him so as to reach the destination. What is the use if I am not traversing  in the path shown by master, just mere listening to words will not suffice.

Master Please give me enough strength so that I dont leave you and shake my faith in you. Please give me enough strength so that I can follow your words and traverse in the path shown by you in reaching my knowing thyself( i.e YOU).

No comments:

Post a Comment